Monday, 2024-05-13, 4:36 PM
H A V O C
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » General Chat » Real Life Happenings » Tough Love... (Oh Yes!)
Tough Love...
JenellaDate: Monday, 2009-07-06, 8:48 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Havoc
I have this friend.. Brit.. We've been friends since like 6th grade. Jasmine (Some of you know her from when she got on my account or go far back enough to remember her ACTUALLY playing her own..) and I have been friends since 5th grade.

Ever since 6th grade.. Jasmine and I have been babying Brit, basically..
Now thats she an adult.. She STILL depends On Jas and I to do basically EVERYTHING for her.. ._.

Shes so irresponsible, un-motivated, and if it doesn't have to do with partying all night/getting in trouble.
For instance...

She called me at like midnight one night, She cursed out a cop and was sitting in a cell.. She was also intoxicated. I get this call..

"Jen, I need you!"
Me: "What for?"
"I'm sitting in jail."
Me: "Be right there.."

I went to the station, After talking to my uncle to see what really happened.. My uncle then came at MY request to let her go into My care.
While I was waiting at the station for my uncle to come, to talk to the other cop. I was talking to Brit about wth happened...
She started out by calling the cop "A piece of trash"

After That I decided... I gotta stop babying her..

So I sat down with her the next or so after and asked all these questions.. like what do you want with your life.. etc.. and it seemed like she took it to heart..
I guess not.. Shes back to her old ways AGAIN...

So Like I talked to Jasmine about EVERYTHING, Since Brit and I haven't been talking.. -Doesn't want to put up with her bullshit- -Feels used..-
Brits been "bugging" Jas.. And Jasmine now KNOWS how I've felt..

/End major rant?

-On topic-

I have a new outlook and Plan for life.. biggrin

-Schooling. I'm ready to go back.. I need to go back..Except this time... Doing it MY way. What works for me.
-Jasmine, found a pretty decent apartment she wants to share with me. Thing is.. I don't have a job.. But She is still willing to share it with me, She can afford it on her own.. But she doesn't want to live alone. Its a 2 bedroom Apartment, But its like.. Close to the Perry Nuclear Plant... I DON'T like the thought of knowing.. that if something Goes Terribly wrong there.. The place I am living in.. is in the Danger zone..

Right now.. My house is "Outside" of the danger zone..

So Like.. I have all these desires and dreams that I am making into a reality!<3

HerbivoresDate: Monday, 2009-07-06, 8:57 PM | Message # 2
Colonel
Group: Users
Wow sounds like my friend circle in the future, Jen.

My friend Mary is beyond fucked up and me and my friend Jill have to pull her outta shit. I guess Mary's the reason why I started partying during the school year and got myself into so much stupid shit. And started shop lifting. Fuck.

Well at least you're doing the right thing. If she doesn't realize how great of a friend of you are, it's her life.

And I hope you get a job. ): I'm happy to know you're staying positive. <3 xo happy

I can make you ice cream, we could be a sweet team. Cindy.

iviaplejerkDate: Monday, 2009-07-06, 9:18 PM | Message # 3
Lieutenant colonel
wow jen O_o intresting happening and its good 2 see you still have plan in life and know what you want well hope 4 xD

Give me REP+

KennyDate: Monday, 2009-07-06, 9:23 PM | Message # 4
Lieutenant colonel
Group: Friends
Yeah agreed, hope schooling goes great with you along with all the other things you want to accomplish / get done =D
as for me i'm still procasinating as always >.> ask cheng about that LOL. (Website i made) *cough* anyways.....
Keep on track Jen and that goes for you too babe and Jer <3

JadesInfernoDate: Monday, 2009-07-06, 10:36 PM | Message # 5
Colonel
Your friend is taking you for granted... if she somehow ends up losing you, she'll be up for a HUGE regret.

It's so sad to hear when your friends are doing that... not listening.. doing their own things.. and getting into trouble. They refuse to listen to you and put up an act as if they did... only to show you otherwise. You put up with it because you care for them and continue to be their good friend -- only to realize later down the road, they end up dragging you down with them for something you did not even do.

... and damn babe... You know you have what it takes..! I believe in you -- ALWAYS have and ALWAYS will. This moment is for you..! <3
You have my full support even if I live on the other side of the U.S. smile

Near or far... it doesn't matter...
Together or not, it doesn't matter...
Through good and bad times, it doesn't matter...
Breathing or not, it doesn't matter...!
You'll ALWAYS have my support. <3

Love you Jen <3

KennyDate: Tuesday, 2009-07-07, 2:08 AM | Message # 6
Lieutenant colonel
Quote (JadesInferno)

Well said... and i quote that same thing to you baby <3 cause there will never be a moment that i won't support you cause as cheng believes in Jen, i believe in you Baby <3.
I love you Avina <3

KyleDate: Tuesday, 2009-07-07, 2:13 AM | Message # 7
Colonel
Group: Administrators
wait kenny you were going to make the havoc site?

iviaplejerkDate: Tuesday, 2009-07-07, 7:21 AM | Message # 8
Lieutenant colonel
Quote (JadesInferno)

i quote this 2 but 2 all my buddies xP i would list them but i have 2 many u know who you are wink

Give me REP+

KennyDate: Tuesday, 2009-07-07, 1:24 PM | Message # 9
Lieutenant colonel
Quote (Kyle)
wait kenny you were going to make the havoc site?

Umm Not sure what you mean Kyle, if you could explain that to me lol

Quote (iviaplejerk)
i quote this 2 but 2 all my buddies xP i would list them but i have 2 many u know who you are

Lol agreed Jer, Goes to everyone but i still direct it the most to Avina <3 wink

JadesInfernoDate: Tuesday, 2009-07-07, 8:44 PM | Message # 10
Colonel
LOL.. Kyle just got confused when you said that you had to make a website for school. The school project you had.. which you made it related to MapleStory.
.. What Kyle thought was that you were gonna make THIS website. surprised If I got everything.. I'm pretty sure that's whats happening here.

ChanelDate: Tuesday, 2009-07-07, 9:15 PM | Message # 11
Major
Group: Administrators
angry Your friend is a moron Good friends are hard to find ESPECIALLY good female friend her lost is someone else gain she gonna kick herself in the ass when she feeling lost or in trouble and there's no one to help him at all>(

JenellaDate: Tuesday, 2009-07-07, 9:29 PM | Message # 12
Colonel
Baby.. I Love you So Freaking much!

I know, Shes taking me for granted/using me.

It's Just... I don't want to see her fall HARD...But I'm going to have to watch that happen. =/

amyDate: Tuesday, 2009-07-07, 10:23 PM | Message # 13
Sergeant
wow jen :|.
i think you should have like one of those intervention shits that people like do on tv, even tho it sounds gay butttt it might work.
you should tell her straight up if she doesnt change, she'll end up being paris hilton but like um irl.
if she doesnt listen, let her do what she wants. that way shes not getting babyed.

and it sucks if she does fall into a shithole one day and cant get back up, but the part of growing up is to realize that your friends really cant help you through the holes in life.

^ that all sounded cheesy, but you should try it.

KennyDate: Wednesday, 2009-07-08, 0:47 AM | Message # 14
Lieutenant colonel
LOL AMY! SUCH A DIRTY MOUTH!

HOW MANY SWEAR WORDS!?!?!!

JadesInfernoDate: Wednesday, 2009-07-08, 1:27 AM | Message # 15
Colonel
OMG Amy..! LOL That's true Kenny. Hella used swear words.. BUT... She's not a little girl so I guess it's okay..? surprised

Forum » General Chat » Real Life Happenings » Tough Love... (Oh Yes!)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024