Monday, 2024-05-13, 3:39 PM
H A V O C
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum » General Chat » ScreenShots » Desktop screen shots! (Warning : extreeeeme strechy-ness. :D)
Desktop screen shots!
0mnislash17Date: Tuesday, 2009-07-07, 4:25 PM | Message # 31
Sergeant
Group: Friends
The logo is the Laughing Man's icon from Ghost in the Shell (GITS), who was a super hacker who tried to change things in society and when he was making a statement or was there in real life this was the logo you would see when you saw his face. The term "I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes" means (not entirely sure, it's been awhile since I watched this anime) is that the deaf-mutes represent the mass and how none of us hear anything bad or speak out against the government. So by pretending to be one he is merely blending in while still speaking out against the government. I guess you could classify him as an extremist/terrorist since he was considered "bad" by the good side in the anime.

If that didn't help any, go watch "Ghost in the Shell" Season 1.

JenellaDate: Tuesday, 2009-07-07, 10:59 PM | Message # 32
Colonel
Group: Havoc
Quote (0mnislash17)
The logo is the Laughing Man's icon from Ghost in the Shell (GITS), who was a super hacker who tried to change things in society and when he was making a statement or was there in real life this was the logo you would see when you saw his face. The term "I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes" means (not entirely sure, it's been awhile since I watched this anime) is that the deaf-mutes represent the mass and how none of us hear anything bad or speak out against the government. So by pretending to be one he is merely blending in while still speaking out against the government. I guess you could classify him as an extremist/terrorist since he was considered "bad" by the good side in the anime.

If that didn't help any, go watch "Ghost in the Shell" Season 1.

Yup. Clueless biggrin

Nice Backgrounds everyone.. I Love Adams.. wow.. Litestep.. Where can I get it?

PixelProxyDate: Monday, 2009-09-28, 8:27 AM | Message # 33
Colonel
Group: Friends
you can Download it

Added (2009-09-28, 8:27 Am)
---------------------------------------------
My Newest Desktop biggrin
Enjoy <3

Forum » General Chat » ScreenShots » Desktop screen shots! (Warning : extreeeeme strechy-ness. :D)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024