[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General Chat » Real Life Happenings » My Goodbye Letter
My Goodbye Letter
heavenlybabeDate: Friday, 2009-07-31, 4:57 PM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Friends
Hai everyone

I never thought the day would come when I would have to be writing a goodbye letter. Havoc has become my family my home, the closet guild to ever come close to taking “Revelations” place in my heart. Lot of things has changed and I am changing to. For many reasons of which I cannot explain. I love each and every one of you. I loved being apart of this family and I would love more than anything to stay but I can’t. I cannot be a jr in a guild and be looked up to when I know deep in my heart I am not the best person to look up to.

The following are my goodbyes.

Bobby: Yours is the hardest goodbye because you were my longest friend on maple. The one I looked to for advice and the onetime I don’t come to you for it. I lose everything dear to me. I will NEVER forget the good times we shared both in rev and havoc. You are truly something special and I am very sorry for hurting you. Never stop being that loving and caring booby I know. I know no matter what I say matters now I will live forever knowing what I did wrong. I know I could go on and on about all the good times but I going to keep it to the point. I truly am sorry bobby I don’t expect you to forgive me all I can do is pray that someday I regain back your trust and respect. I know you don’t understand why I am doing what I am doing , and I cannot tell you the real reason why.

Macky: MACKYLICIOUS <3 B.O.B is now yours =) macky you are one kewl cat; you are in my eyes the glue that keeps us all together. I will never forget how you helped train me on kimi’s char. It meant lot to me. Still Miss ClumsyHero wish you didn’t get it changed T_T put it back plox. Macky. You and all the other jrs done a real fine job since Brent left. I know you will go on to make havoc a guild that will always be remember. Thanks for being an awesome friend macky =)

Kyle: STYLE KYLE T_T I will miss you a lot. You were there for me many times when I needed someone to talk to. Although I disagreed a few times on what you tried to tell me. I thank you for trying =) … Kyle never stop being the person you are. You will always be my style Kyle =)

JERJER: Stop confusing me with all your chars lol…jerjer you are something else you know that. You always make me smile when I am down =)

Kenny/Tye/Rick: Larry, curly, moe hehe~ guys you are the greatest.

Andres/Jim/Tika/Jen/cheng/Jared/Adam/Sean/Eddie – I love you all so much we all been though a lot together. We became a stronger family.
Andres damn them skeles killing you,
Jim n tika GET MARRIED ALREADY =)
jen and cheng you guys are such a cute couple and yes jen I am still a workaholic lol. Jared you look so hawt has a girl, you should think about getting the change “J/K” I like you the way you are.
Adam you are such a night owl, I could log in at 4am my time and you still be on. Get some sleep =)
Sean n Eddie what can I say I miss you go already. Sean get to training Eddie so glad you came back to havoc, NOW STAY HOME =)

Drew: Early Grats on your wedding =) I know it will be beautiful. Drew you are prolly the funniest person I have met on maple. But yet serious as well you know what you’re doing and how to get it done quick and easy. Loved your jokes =)

CINDY: You will always be muh girl lover =) <333333333 Cindy u are so cool and I don’t know how but you made your nib chars look so adorable.

Difficulty’s: Derrick you have helped so much to keep this guild alive n active. I thank you for that. =)

To everyone I did not mention it does not mean I don’t care about you. I care for you all equally. I will never forget the times we shared in Zak and vent and all the random moments in the fm. I wish I could have become more evolved in Cwkpq.

To Brent whom may never read this but if you do. I want to thank you for all the times we talked and you know what about. I wish you were around now so I could talk to you again. You helped me see the light in things I and others could not help me see. Miss you so much Brent. You were the heart n soul of havoc and you still are. You will always live on inside each of us. You gave us a home and I thank you for that.

I am not quitting maple I just quitting guilds. I need to get my head and soul back to where it was. It takes losing something to see this.

To everyone in havoc keep your heads held high you know how pro you all are. Being humble is great but you all deserve to be praised.

I want to thank each and every one of you for making my stay in havoc an AWESOME one. I will never forget any of you.

chrissy

HarolddDate: Friday, 2009-07-31, 5:01 PM | Message # 2
Major
Group: Users
:[
you told me not to be sad but i am :'(

heavenlybabeDate: Friday, 2009-07-31, 5:14 PM | Message # 3
Sergeant
no dont be sad cindy this is for the best =) be happy ok !!!!

KingAlibabaDate: Monday, 2009-08-03, 0:52 AM | Message # 4
Private
Group: Havoc
Hi Chrissy, Tika & I are wishing you the best on your next endeavor whether it is to the other guild or even in RL. Always be positive and happy. You are welcomed to add me on Facebook & IM: b168ag@yahoo.com.

If you are still mapling, please buddy kingaiibaba & aquarellez when you have 1-2 extra slots. We will be more than happy to keep in touch with you. All the best for you, Chrissy biggrin

JenellaDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-05, 1:20 AM | Message # 5
Colonel
Group: Havoc
CHRISSYY!!!

I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU GIRL D:<

KennyDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-05, 11:04 AM | Message # 6
Lieutenant colonel
CHRISSYYYYYYY! I love you and will miss you =(
Stay in touch with us >:(
<3333

PixelProxyDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-05, 5:15 PM | Message # 7
Colonel
aw, Bye Chrissy, i give you the best, have a good life and enjoy it while you can,
btw, when its 4am for you its like the afternoon for me
*lives in Australia*

Forum » General Chat » Real Life Happenings » My Goodbye Letter
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024